Custom Logo Branding Iron Pricing
*Pricing is based on a branding iron no larger than 3" at it's widest/tallest point. The pricing may vary based on the complexity of your logo as well.
** Promotional pricing 5R2T. Applies to branding iron only.
** Price does not include shipping.
- Length: 15.5" Long
- Size: Available from 1" - 3" at it's widest or tallest point
- Material: Made of food grade stainless steel
- Handle: Available in Red or an Off-White. Comes with leather strap for displaying
- Heating: Easily heats with a gas or charcoal grill as well as a small propane torch
- Cleaning: Cleans with soap and water
- Uses: Works great on wood and leather as well
How To Order
To verify that we are capable of cutting your logo please email your logo with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image. Ideally we would like a .AI file format. (We're unable to accept hand drawn logos)
- Size. (Standard size is 2" - 2 1/2" at it's widest or tallest point)
- Your deadline. (Rush production available)
Q: How long does a custom logo branding iron take?
A: Depending on the season and quantity, generally 10 - 14 business days once payment is received.
Q: Is there a setup fee?
A: $50.00 for custom logo branding irons. The set-up charge for exact repeat orders within 24 months is $15.
Q: Do you offer laser engraving on the box and/or handle?
A: We have an on-site laser engraver that allows us to laser engrave designs on our wooden boxes, steak plates and the wooden handles for an additional cost.
Q: Do you offer electric branding irons?
A: Unfortunately, at this time we only offer flame heated branding irons.
Q: Are your branding irons safe for food?
A: Yes, we use a 304 grade stainless steel that is safe for use on food.
Q: If we don't have a vector file, how do we get one?
A: If you click on this link, it'll direct you to a graphic guy that we regularly use that will do the conversion of your image to a vector file for $7 - $10 within two days.
Be the first to review this product.
- 25.00 Ounces
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available